Monday, December 7, 2009

The Circle of Friends Award



I received this award from a good friend, fellow blogger and reader of my blog, Marty, which was a pleasant surprise. Along with this award, I'm suppose to list 5 things I like to do:

1. Spend time with family and friends.

2. Go hiking in the Smoky Mountains.

3. Read, study, research and learn

4. Write, whether it be in blog format, or working on various manuscripts meant for future publication, or in my personal journal, writing is intrinsic to my nature and gives me absolute joy!

5. Volunteer with local hospice groups when time permits.

I dedicate this same award to all my readers, out of sincere gratitude and thanks to you each time you take a moment out of your day to read my words. I appreciate each and every single one of you! Pass this award on to those who make a difference in your life.

~ Dawn, aka Healing Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis