Saturday, October 22, 2022

Healing Morning Extra - Do Not Believe The Lies


 This is important. I don’t think a single person gets through life without experiencing moments of dark despair, fear, abject loneliness, or hopelessness. Those emotions can overwhelm rational thoughts to the point that tragic, permanent decisions can seem to make a horrible kind of sense. If you are feeling any of these emotions, if you are thinking terribly negative thoughts, please do your best to step back, breathe, reach out to someone....anyone, and do something to break the cycle of those whispers. What I have written here is not meant to be dismissive of anyone’s pain, to make light of, or to brush off anyone who is struggling. I sincerely want to voice that you can get through what you are feeling. You matter, and you are so important to so many.  💖


*I wrote this, and created the quote card, in 2019. I believe that I will continue to share it each year, because the topic is so deeply important.*


#ChooseLife  #IAmRootingForYou  #HealingMorning  #MentalHealth  #Crisis  #Stay  #BreakTheCycleOfDestruction






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis