|Photo courtesy of|
As of February 2011, I will be doing a monthly "column" here at Healing Morning where I shine a spotlight on five blogs that I enjoy. They may be blogs that I've followed for a while, or they may be blogs I've just discovered. My rules for this are going to be simple. In order for me to pick your blog for this Spotlight On monthly column, I will have the following criteria:
1. Be a member of Authentic Blogger Facebook Group & have the Authentic Blogger button posted on your blog page. You will find our button & the code on the home page, on our right hand sidebar, just below the FB and Twitter share buttons.
2. If you are interested in your blog being posted in an upcoming Spotlight On blog post, shoot me an email via my Facebook page with your blog link, make sure you have the Authentic Blogger button posted on your blog page, join Authentic Blogger Facebook Group, and I'll add you to my list of prospective blogs.
3. Be an actively involved member of the blogging community. By this, I mean that I will have noticed you writing thoughtful comments on various blogs in the AB community. I really do pay attention to what's going on out there among our group!
4. Upon learning that your blog has been chosen for Spotlight On, take a moment to post the link for this blog post on your FB wall, Twitter page and/or your blog page, or any other social media page, if you like. Linking back to Healing Morning will ensure that everyone involved receives a minimum of five times more traffic to their respective blogs, compounded by all the extra posts.
5. Visit Healing Morning, follow my blog & leave comments occasionally. This is how I find a lot of really wonderful blogs to follow in return, so it's not as self-serving as it sounds at first glance. If you follow me and comment on my work, that keeps you current in my mind, and I'm more likely to visit your blog in return.
It's that simple! I look forward to choosing your blog to throw a Spotlight On in the near future.
Healing Morning blog
Authentic Blogger FB Group